1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
5. Make time to practice prayer, meditation and yoga
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than I did in 2008
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes’ walk every day. And while I walk, I will smile.
11. I won’t compare my life to others’. I have no idea what their journey is all about
12. I won’t have negative thoughts or things I cannot control. Instead I will invest my energy in the positive present moment.
13. I won’t overdo. I will keep to my limits.
14. I won’t take myself so seriously. No one else does.
15. I won’t waste my precious energy on gossip.
16. I will dream more while I’m awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. I already have all I need.
18. I will forget issues of the past. I won’t remind my partner his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin my present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. I won’t hate others.
20. I will make peace with my past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of my happiness except me.
22. Realize that life is a school and I’m here to learn.
23. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons I learned will last a lifetime.
24. I will smile and laugh more.
25. I won’t have to win every argument. I will agree to disagree.
26. I will call my family more often.
27. Each day I will give something good to others.
28. I will forgive everyone for everything.
29. I will spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
30. I will try to make at least three people smile each day.
31. What other people think of me is none of my business.
32. My job won’t take care of me when I’m sick. My friends will. I will stay in touch with them.
33. I will do the right thing!
34. I will get rid of anything (or anyone) that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
35. I will trust that GOD heals everything.
36. I will have faith that however good or bad a situation is, it will not change.
37. No matter how I feel, I will get up, dress up and show up.
38. I believe that the best is yet to come.
39. When I’m awake alive in the morning, I will thank GOD for it.
40. I believe that my Inner most is always happy. So, I’ll be happy J